Public Relations and Marketing Opportunities
There are so many reasons and ways to promote your business, you only need to identify them and then begin promoting. Below are a few to consider...
- opening a business or new division
- launching a new product or service
- improving or updating a product or service
- opening a new office or expanding an existing one
- hiring new employees or promoting existing ones
- announcing awards received by the company or its employees
- hosting a survey and announcing the results
- hosting a focus group and promoting the results
- announcing speaking engagements
- hosting seminars or workshops
- offering useful information, tips or advice
- offering seasonal tips or trends and information
- touting a controversial opinion on important topics or issues in your industry
- focusing on human interest stories about you or your employees
- announcing involvement in special events
- donating or volunteering with a charity or non-profit organization
- cross promoting or partnering with another business
- announcing a toll-free helpline or hotline
We can help you develop a PR program that meets your company's needs and objectives using any or all of the above PR ideas. Preparing an annual public relations and marketing budget will help direct the activities to the most cost effective to meet your objectives.
Not sure what you need? Complete our public relations contact form and we'll provide you wth some feedback!